In this article I will share with you the available Job openings at Mavin records 2022. Mavin Records is a leading music entertainment company in Africa founded by record producer and recording artist Michael Collins Ajereh known professionally as Don Jazzy on 8 May 2012. The label was founded after the closure of Mo’ Hits Records, which was owned by Don Jazzy and D’banj.
The label currently houses recording artists such as Korede Bello, Dr SID, D’Prince, Di’Ja, Johnny Drille, Ladipoe, DNA Twins, Rema, Ayra Starr, Magixx & Boy Spyce. Mavin records is fully established with an office and they are currently hiring staff.
Table of Contents
- 1 Available Job openings at Mavin records 2022
- 1.1 A&R Associate
- 1.2 Business Development Associate
- 1.3 Artist Manager
- 1.4 Global Marketing Manager
- 1.5 Data analyst
- 2 Conclusion
Available Job openings at Mavin records 2022
Below are the available Job openings at Mavin records 2022 at the time of writing this post
READ ALSO: GRANTS FOR AFRICAN ENTREPRENEURS 2022
Mavin Records is currently in search of an Artist & Repertoire Associate (Product) whose role will be to nurture the growth trajectory of an artist and their music, through innovative development strategies. Your role is to indicate and apply growth initiatives for various projects across the roaster.
You will be tasked with product design and specifications, industry and market selection, target market and product placement ideas if applicable. It’s also your responsibility to manage the development and improvement of existing products and services, to better meet user needs.
Our ideal candidate will work closely with our Director of A&R to ensure our growth goals are aligned with the business
- You must have degree in a relevant field
- You should have Strong network or community in the music industry
- You must possess good problem-solving abilities and people skills.
- Strong salesmanship attributes
- Can troubleshoot issues and determine the cause of a plan’s success or failure
- Stays current with the latest trends in the music industry
- You must be able to keep up to date with changes in the market and technology that would affect new product development
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Impeccable eye for details and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Having data analysis skills is an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple streams of work.
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
How to apply
Click here to start your application
Business Development Associate
Mavin records are in need of an energetic Business Development Associate, with priors experience, to join their growing team and help build the business with their partners, brands and with new production industries and beyond. Supported by the partnership team, this role is a thrilling opportunity for someone that has a passion for music, sound and culture.
As an applicant, you should have a good network and a good knowledge of the media and entertainment space in Nigeria and beyond. The applicant will be a “builder” with the ability to flourish in an entrepreneurial and growing company.
As a business development associate, you should be good at negotiating business deals and able to make excellent decisions that will benefit the company. Most importantly, an outstanding business development associate should have strong business awareness as well as exhibit excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
- An impressive network of clients in the creative industry preferably with 2+ years in a similar role
- Global business mindset
- Impressive project management and organisation skills
- Strong working background in a sales role within the wider creative / media/production/music/advertising industry
- Comfortable presenting and pitching to clients and potential clients
- Good background involving account management or working with clients directly.
- Strong passion for music and innovation
- An interest in the future of media, brands, entertainment, tech.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required in Business Administration/management
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal, excellent organisational skills, and high attention to details
How to Apply
Click here to apply
Mavin Records is currently recruiting an army of passionate artist managers who will be responsible for shaping the career path of artists in a day-to-day and long-term sense. The managers will be the main point of contact between the artist and their wider team, whilst remaining connected to the management.
ALSO READ: HOW TO GET A NURSING JOB IN UK
As an artist manager at Mavin, you are expected to be proactive about the development of the artist while liaising with producers and helping to drive music campaign strategies and objectives forward.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Experience in project management is key.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage complex projects
- 2-4 years in a marketing role or business development/sales
- Experience in Budgeting, Negotiation, Music Licensing, and publishing is an added advantage.
- Ability to work seamlessly with Marketing, A&R, Partnership and, Legal departments
- Must possess ninja communication skills, organisational skills and people-oriented
- Must have good knowledge of schedule management
- In-depth knowledge of music business, tour planning, and relevant industry network
How to apply
Click here to apply
Global Marketing Manager
Mavin records are in need of an innovative and vibrant global marketing manager that will manage artists across our growing frontline. This role is tasked with creating, delivering, and coordinating marketing and promotional campaigns in multiple global markets.
Our ideal candidate will be at the forefront of cultivating and maintaining relationships with clients/partners; coordinating major marketing campaigns across a variety of traditional and emerging channels, and guiding global market research efforts. He/She must continually monitor market conditions in the global key territories and adjust our strategies based on changing trends and the emergence of new markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required in marketing, Having an MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience with proven managerial level experience
- A senior strategic marketer who has a track record of successfully driving digital marketing strategy internationally, and executing high-impact campaigns and processes
- Data & Technology: Ability to analyze and understand results around marketing effectiveness and pivot campaigns as needed. And a strong understanding of analytics, email marketing, project management, and social platforms; building traffic and tapping into large and global audiences, strategically driving forward listener acquisition with measurable ROI and growth.
- Collaboration: must have the ability to collaborate and present campaigns to cross-functional partners such as label partners, technical resources, and marketing specialists as well as artists and their management teams
- Personality: An ambitious and vibrant individual who is a self-starter requiring minimal direction. He/She should be able to thrive in a team environment but be able to take initiative and work independently. The candidate must be creative, innovative, and accustomed to working on multiple projects. Must be tech-savvy with a deep understanding of current; forthcoming technologies and general market trends.
- Communication: need to communicate clearly in written and verbal as they regularly interact with multiple departments and build relationships with our various partners.
- Strategic global planning: Securing a foothold in the international business market is no small feat. Extensive planning with an eye to global trends is necessary to connect our roster with a worldwide audience.
- Team management: must have the ability to effectively manage the divisions of the department. This is key to maximising team performance and cohesion.
How to apply
Click here to apply
Mavin is in need of a Data Analyst to join their team. The data analyst will take responsibility for managing their master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a fine eye for detail with a strong ability to tell a good story with numbers and presentations and a deep understanding of the music data analysis tools and databases.
The successful candidate can blend creativity and analysis with ease and has a history of effectively communicating analytical results to a variety of stakeholders. This individual is comfortable brainstorming out-of-the-box ideas and enjoys blue sky thinking about unorthodox ways to create value. Mavin is a company that values self-empowerment, curiosity, accountability, and collaboration.
- You must have a background in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Economics.
- You must have 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Technical proficiency in database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
- Innately curious– the department is driven by an underlying desire to understand what causes what, and we are constantly searching for insights in unexpected places. You have a history of asking “why” and finding the answer!
- Good communication skills – must be able to communicate insights to non-analytical, non-technical stakeholders, and must be confident in presenting and defending your research and insights in front of large groups.
- Highly adaptable – we are nimble, and it’s vital that team members can anticipate and adapt to changing project expectations and scope.
- Autonomous & entrepreneurial – you are in control of your position and can quickly assess a new challenge and determine a solution with minimal direction. You are self-motivated to learn and grow, and you quickly scope and solve problems with minimal direction.
- Innovative – constantly looking for a better way to complete various tasks
- Familiarity and experience with Databases and SQL
- Extremely comfortable with Excel and Tableau (or similar data visualization programs)
- Knowledge of database management processes and best practices
- Experience with data reporting and visualization software
How to apply
Click here to apply
The above-listed Job openings at Mavin records 2022 are only available for a limited time, once mavin records get new staffs for the vacant positions they will close the application. However, you can keep checking this blog for more job updates and also subscribe to our newsletter to get updates directly to your E-mail.