Have you been searching for fully-funded study abroad undergraduate scholarships?. Have you been looking for how to apply for the University of Westminster undergraduate scholarship? then you are at the right place. In this article, we will be guiding you through the steps, processes, and requirements to apply for the fully-funded university of Westminster undergraduate scholarships.
About the University of Westminster
The University of Westminster is a public research university based in London, United Kingdom. It was Founded in 1838 as the Royal Polytechnic Institution and it was the first polytechnic to open in London. The Polytechnic formally received a Royal charter in August 1839 and became the University of Westminster in 1992.
The University of Westminster is organized into three colleges and twelve schools. There are around 65 departments and centres, including the Communication and Media Research Institute (CAMRI). It also has its Policy Studies Institute, a Business School, and Law School.
University of Westminster Courses
The University of Westminster has around 65 departments and centres, it offers undergraduate courses, postgraduate courses, degree apprenticeships, research degrees and short courses you can log onto https://www.westminster.ac.uk/course-search to see the full list of available courses
Things to note about the University of Westminster undergraduate scholarships before applying
- The Westminster scholarship is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship applicable to international students in developed and developing countries.
- The Westminster undergraduate scholarships are payable for a maximum of three years and will be paid in January each academic year via BACS into a student’s chosen bank account or paid directly to the University. In November of each year if the student chooses the scholarship to go towards tuition fee costs. Students must remain eligible to receive the scholarship during each subsequent academic year and meet all yearly requirements for progression.
- The scholarship will not be paid during repeat academic years, suspended periods, during a placement
year, or study abroad year. If you experience serious academic difficulties (e.g. failing a module, suspension etc.) you must inform the Scholarships Office immediately.
University of Westminster scholarships for developing countries
The University of Westminster has a special fully-funded scholarship program for students in developing countries with Black and Mixed Black ethnic backgrounds. students in developing countries can apply under the Vice chancellor’s scholarship section.
How much is the funding for the University of Westminster undergraduate scholarships
The Westminster scholarship funding starts from £500 to £10,000 ($616 to $12,338) per year depending on the scholarship program you apply under.
Does the University of Westminster offer scholarships to international students?
Yes, the University of Westminster offers a fully-funded scholarship to international students from any country, it has a total of 9 scholarship programs suitable for all students.
Requirements and eligibility for University of Westminster undergraduate scholarships
- To be eligible to apply for the 2022/23 session you must hold a September 2022 course offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University of Westminster.
- You must not have a Household Income of more than £25,000 ($30,800) as assessed by the Student Loans Company therefore Students must give consent to share their household income information with the University of Westminster. For the 2022 entry, all required evidence for a household income assessment must be submitted to SLC by 31st July 2022. This is so that the University can confirm you are eligible to receive any scholarship you have been provisionally awarded.
- Applicants must not already have been awarded a degree
- The scholarship is open to new entrants only, current students at the University of Westminster are not eligible to apply.
- The scholarship is not applicable to part-time students.
- Recipients of scholarships are expected to participate in University promotional activities and attend University events and the annual scholarship reception.
- To apply you will need a reference letter in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic, or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course)
- A copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study. Please attach provisional
grades provided by your school if you do not have final grades yet.
How to apply for University of Westminster undergraduate scholarships
To apply Click here,
Choose the scholarship program best for you
Then proceed to download the application form, after filling it scan it and submit it to the email provided
All applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application within 3 weeks after the deadline, the deadline for the 2022 session is July 8th, 2022. Goodluck.